Passion For Programs Payroll Deductions
Passion For Programs is the Solano Community College monthly payroll deduction program for SCC faculty and staff. Employees have the option of giving to a program of their choice, such as scholarships. The employee chooses the total amount to give, and where the funds will be directed. The Solano Community College Educational Foundation maintains about 75 accounts for various College departments, programs, and clubs. Enrolling is Passion For Programs is an easy as filling out the attached form and sending it to the SCC Educational Foundation office. The Foundation will coordinate with the SCC Human Resources to verify the details and begin the monthly donation at the start date the employee chooses.
Below is a partial list of donation options:
- SCC Educational Foundation (Where the need is the greatest)
- SCCEF Scholarship Endowment Fund
- SC Scholarship Foundation
- SCC Alumni Association
- Athletics Department and individual teams, plus Sports Medicine, and Boosters
- School of Applied Technology and Business, and programs such as Aeronautics, Auto Tech, Business & Computer Science, Cosmetology, Criminal Justice, Fire Science, etc.
- School of Health Sciences including Nursing and EMT
- School of Liberal Arts and programs such as Art, Music, Theatre Arts, Foreign Language, English and Speech
- School of Mathematics and Science, Biology, Biotech, Chemistry, Engineering, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, etc.
- School of Social and Behavioral Sciences, including Child Development, Ethnic Studies, Human Services, Psychology, and Sociology.
- Student Services programs, such as Academic Success and Tutoring Center, Counseling, Disabled Students Program, MESA, Puente, Veteran’s Affairs, and
English Department Guest Speakers
- Students Helping Students
- Specific Scholarship Programs
- Sustainability Committee
For information, please contact Curt Johnston, Executive Director of the Educational Foundation: